Secret Sounds offers a unique and sociable working environment. Our peeps are rich in experience, culturally and musically savvy – if you don’t relate to our industry, you’ll have a hard time resonating with our business and connecting with our team.
Our offices are open and easygoing, full of like-minded work mates, and our jobs offer competitive pay, flexible working and essential workplace tools like a Macbook, office ping-pong and visiting friendly canines.
We are looking for a highly motivated, well organised and passionate staff member with outstanding attention to detail, to join our touring team.
Supporting our Operations Manager primarily in ticketing and tour operations, your role will involve assisting with tasks from tour confirmation and announce right through to post show settlement phase; including liaising with venues to create the tour routing, building the shows with the venues and ticketing agencies, managing guest-lists and regularly monitoring ticket sales.
The successful candidate must work well managing tasks, priorities and deadlines, and work well under pressure.
key responsibilities and duties
- Gathering, managing venue availability and tour routing.
- Regularly updating and circulating ticket sales
- Completing and managing ticket builds with venues and ticket agencies
- Coordinating guest list, tour accreditation and internal ticket buys
- Maintain support submission lists, field and follow up enquiries
- Assist with venue contracts
- Prepare and submit APRA and PPCA reports as required
- Maintain current records of venues, support acts, ticketing fees etc.
skills and experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, ticketing, venue operations or entertainment industry preferred.
- Strong computer literacy –proficiency across Outlook, Word and an in depth knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a manner consistent with the culture and across all levels;
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise;
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise discretion, sensitive to relationships and situations;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines, in high pressure situations.
- Demonstrated passion for music.
- Excellent time management and capability to work under pressure
If you’re excited about this opportunity, send your CV with covering letter telling us how your skills and experience match the requirements to [email protected]
Thanks for your interest in working for Secret Sounds – please note due to the large volume of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.